Tuesday 29 September 2015

September 29th



Family,
it is Tuesday the 29th and Rackson says we can have a day of rest, I love my son. We slept late I heard stirrings around 0700. It was Heath getting ready for school but I went back to sleep but it was a few minutes later I smelled link sausage and hot coffee. It was time to get up and have a good leisurely meal with good fellowship. It was a little sad as Jr. was not here but at private school for his first day. Grace was showing signs of melancholy so we kept the conversation light. Last night after dinner she and Rackson both thanked us for sending Jr. to school it was an answer to their prayers. It’s funny how they think we blessed them, if they only knew who got blessed. Today think we will do a little planning for Mozambique, get the van tires fixed, we have been running flat on an outside rear for two days, no time to get it repaired and now I think we will have to replace it. As Bro. Mike says “it’s only money”. Even the good roads here are terrible and the bad ones worse. The weather here is warm but with the evening breezes it is very nice but you can feel summer coming every day. We have Escom and water today and hopefully it will last so we can get much needed washing done. Rackson brothers are very faithful washing machines and really do a good job hand washing our wearables, ironing not so much. I wasn’t to thank the Redeemed, as I set here typing this I have them in the background. A little bit of home. I love and miss you all but this is where God has placed me for a while and I plan to bloom with His care.

More later as it happens.

Because of the Cross               

Bro. Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment